The health and safety of our patients is our number 1 priority.
Adelaide Eye & Retina Centre are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have put in place the following measures to ensure we are complying with all global and local government directions.
If you have:
- Travelled interstate or overseas in the last 14 days?
- Been in contact with anyone who has travelled interstate or overseas in the last 14 days?
- Been unwell or experienced flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
And the answer is yes to any of the above questions you will be refused entry and asked to contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Where possible, we ask that only the patient attend the appointment and all non-essential visitors wait outside. We are happy to contact you at the conclusion of the appointment if you are required to accompany the patient home.
- Adequate hand hygiene stations are available throughout the clinic – please use these as you enter the clinic
- Seating in the waiting areas has been significantly reduced to allow for social distancing
- Wiping down of surfaces in common areas, doctors rooms and patient work-up rooms is being conducted after each patient
- Measures have been put in place at the reception desk to maintain social distancing guidelines and reduce crowding
- Appointments have been reduced to limit the number of people gathering in the waiting rooms.
Adelaide Eye & Retina Centre are taking every precaution possible to maintain patient health and safety whilst maintaining your essential and ongoing eye care.
For urgent referrals:
(08) 8212 3302
Please email us for less urgent contact:
Adelaide Eye and Retina Centre
18 North Terrace, Adelaide.
We are located on the second floor.
18 North Terrace, Adelaide
Marion Eye and Retina Centre
530 Marion Road, Plympton Park.